Low Cost Air Duct Cleaning for Cleaner Air
Air Duct systems in your home or office can get extremely dirty, containing all the dirt, dust and debris that collect in them. Air ducts should be cleaned once a year. If air ducts are not cleaned, dust and debris build up in the system and circulate throughout your home or office, causing potential health problems.
What builds up in air ducts?
- Dust and debris from the air or remodeling
- Pet or hair dander
- Soot in the air from chimneys or smoking
- Mold spores, allergens, irritants
- Toxins and other contaminants
Your air ducts might also contain molds that produce allergens, toxins and irritants that may be harmful to your health. When inhaled, molds may cause upper respiratory and asthma-like symptoms.
Low Cost – Superior Service
We are highly proficient in cleaning air ducts. Our air duct cleaning procedure will eliminate mold and mildew that can cause foul odors and potential health problems.
We use EPA-registered treatments to:
- Clean and sanitize air ducts in the home or office
- Eliminate mold and mildew
- Reduce foul odors, allergens, and microorganisms
- Improve system efficiency
- Reduce health problems
- Reduce circulating dust throughout your home
Healthy Clean Air
We use EPA-registered treatments, specifically designed for air duct sanitation. These solutions provide a highly effective microbial control, and have been tested and proven effective against a variety of microorganisms. Our technicians are well-trained to clean your air ducts thoroughly, preventing potential sickness for you and your loved ones.